COLLECTION of personal data (CONTACT section)
Personal data collected by Juanjook, are stored in a file of database whose ownership corresponds exclusively to Juanjook, assuming that all the technical, organisational and security measures that guarantee the confidentiality, integrity, and quality of the information contained therein in accordance with in the LOPD and in the Regulation 994/1999. Communication between users and Juanjook does not use a secure channel, and the transmitted data do not travel encrypted, by what we ask users to refrain from sending personal data that deserve consideration of data specially protected under the terms of the Article 7 of the LOPD, since the security measures applicable to a non-secure channel make it inadvisable.
PURPOSE OF STORED DATA
Personal data which are communicated on a voluntary basis by the user to Juanjook will be used only for the purpose of informing the user, upon request, of the services provided by Juanjook and its use will always respond to lawful purposes related to the creative activity of Juanjook. All data received will be treated with the strictest confidentiality, devoted only to those purposes for which they were collected and which expressly informs the user at the time of collection. The user who voluntarily communicate their data to Juanjook through web sites (www.juanjook.com or www.juanjook.es) expressly consents to the use of personal data for the sending of creative information on new products and services of Juanjook, in strict compliance with provisions of the current legislation of Services of the Information Society, referred to as far as the sending of commercial communications.
Data collected through these web sites personal (www.juanjook.com and www.juanjook.es) shall not be transferable to any other subject or company, or to third parties, except in the specific cases that such transfer is configured as mandatory subjects and by the LOPD. The data collected will be treated respecting the regulations on protection of personal data (LOPD).
RIGHTS, ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, SUPPRESSION AND LIMITATION OF TREATMENT, OPPOSITION, CANCELLATION AND NOT BE SUBJECT TO INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS
Juanjook undertakes to maintain, at all times, the personal data that the users of these websites have voluntarily provided (www.juanjook.com and www.juanjook.es), updated, so respond truthfully to the identity and personal characteristics of those users. For this reason, any user can at any time exercise the right to access, rectify, and where appropriate, cancel their personal data supplied to Juanjook through the Contact form, by means of written communication or e-mail addressed to Juanjook.
as responsible for the treatment we undertake to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of their rights. At any time you can exercise the following rights:
(1) Right of access. You are entitled to confirm that we are dealing with your personal data, and Yes if so, to obtain a copy of such data and information complete treatment.
(2) Rectification right. You have the right to correct errors, modify inaccurate or incomplete data, and ensure the accuracy of the information processed.
(3) Law of suppression. You have the right to request the deletion of your data without undue delay, where the treatment is unlawful or the purpose which motivated their treatment or collection had disappeared.
(4) Right to limitation of treatment. You have the right to request the suspension of treatment where this is illegal or the accuracy of the information has been challenged.
(5) Right of opposition. You have the right to oppose the processing of your data when it is intended to direct marketing or to cease treatment for reasons related to their personal situation, except that proving a legitimate interest that is necessary for the exercise or defence of claims.
(6) Right not to be subject to individualized decisions. You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on the automated processing, including the development of profiles, which produces legal effects or affect you, unless it is necessary for the performance of a contract, is permitted by the law or you have given your explicit consent.
To exercise these rights please send an e-mail a: [email protected] or postal mail to:
Torres González Juanjo with DNI: 48533220T located at Avda Oviedo 4, 03540 Alicante, 965 16 82 96 phone and e-mail alcarrobajuanjook.com (nickname Juanjook)
indicating so clear (i) their identity, with an indication of at least your full name and the email address you used when you contact with Juanjook, and (ii) the right or rights which exercises.
Also you can go to the Spanish Data Protection Agency ( www.agpd.es) to apply for the protection of your rights, if it deems it appropriate.
The exercise of these rights is free, unless formulated requests manifestly unfounded or excessive, in which case the applicant may be required to bear the cost of the procedure.
If you want to disable cookies on your device, note that some sections of the web site will not work correctly if they are disabled.
Juanjook has used this section in order to inform you of what is a cookie, which are used on this website and help you to manage them as desired.
What is a cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a web site stores on the user's browser. Cookies facilitate use and navigation for a website and are essential for the operation of the internet, providing countless advantages in providing interactive services.
Cookies are used for example to manage the user's session (by reducing the number of times that you have to include your password) or to adapt the contents of a web page to your preferences. Cookies can be session, by which will be deleted once the user leaves the website which generated them or persistent, which remain on your computer until a certain date.
The use of this website with the functionality of your browser enabled to accept cookies, implies the acceptance by the user of the cookie used by the web technology.
Kinds of cookies:
The website Juanjook.com uses analytical cookies to collect statistics on activity, navigation, and behaviors of the user on the site and the activity of himself. The information, data, collected movements is anonymous and makes it possible to optimize the navigation for the page of Juanjook.com and, above all, guarantee service and optimization to the user. The user can disable his activity through systems of exclusion provided by analytical tools.
Guarantees and options about cookies
During the installation or upgrade of the browser, the user has the possibility to accept, modify or reject the installation of cookies on his/her system, or on the other hand, reject the installation of certain cookies, such as advertising and those of third people. In addition, after each session or visit to the site, you can delete some or all of the stored cookies.
Also the user can activate:
- private browsing, where your browser will no longer save the browsing history, cookies and other information in the pages or sections you visit.
- the function does not track, which the browser requests to the web pages that visit that they do not track your browsing behaviors, to, for example, provide advertising or any other activity of interest in the sites you visit.
I advise you to consult the help or settings on your browser (Explorer, Mozilla, Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.) to learn of options about how to manage and control the cookies on your own system. Please note that blocking cookies can affect the total or part of the functionality of the web.
Cookies used on the website juanjook.com:
Cookies generated from the domain www.juanjook.com or www.juanjook.es with the Google Analytics application.
Purpose: Generates a unique userid that is used to determine the number of times a user has visited the website of juanjook.com, records the origin and provenance of the user and segment demographic data through log data.
If you do disable our cookies it is possible that some sections of our web site will not work. For example, you might have difficulties accessing or viewing articles.
The mentioned websites are not FT sites and we are not responsible for their content.
HOW TO ENABLE AND DISABLE COOKIES IN YOUR BROWSER
· Google Chrome
Click the icon of spanner in the browser toolbar and select: settings.
- Click Show advanced options. In the privacy section, click the settings button for content. To enable cookies in the Cookies section, select allow local data to be established, allowing cookies, first part and others. To allow collect only cookies from origin block all cookies from others without exception. For cookies, in the Cookies section, it is possible to block sites from setting any data. Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Google Chrome. For more information about other options of cookies offered in Google Chrome, check out the following page of Google: Google Chrome Cookies
· Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on tools at the top of the browser window and select Internet options. In the Options window, go to the Privacy tab. To enable cookies: set the slider to medium or below of; To disable cookies: move the slider to the top to block all cookies. Keep in mind that there are different levels of activation to cookies disabled in your browser. For more information about other options of cookies offered by Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft page: Explorer Cookies
· Mozilla Firefox
- Click on tools in the menu of your browser and select options. Select the Privacy panel to enable cookies: Check accept cookies from sites. To disable cookies: uncheck accept cookies from sites. Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Firefox. For more information, consult the following page of Mozilla: Mozilla Cookies
- Click settings in the browser menu and select settings. Select Quick Preferences. To enable cookies: select enable cookies. To disable cookies: uncheck enable cookies. Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Opera. For more information about other options about cookies offered in Opera, see the next page of Opera Software: Opera Cookies
· Safari on Mac OSX
- Click on Safari on the menu bar and select preferences.
- Click Security.
To enable cookies: tab accept cookies, select the section only from the site moves to. To disable the cookies: in the section accept cookies select never. Keep in mind that there are several levels of activation of cookies and disability in Safari. For more information about the cookies that are available in Safari options, see the following page Apple: Safari Cookies.
In the rest of the browsers find function help or contact the browser vendor.
INFO AND CONTACT
Juanjo Torres González Juanjook
Avda. Oviedo 4,
03540 Alicante - España
Phone: 965 16 82 96